Re: [Shop-talk] Tool Cabinets, UPDATE with a question at the end

To: <eric@megageek.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool Cabinets, UPDATE with a question at the end
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:49:16 -0600
Eric...

head over to garagejournal.com and look at this thread..... over 2MILLION
views and over 8K posts on every imaginable arrangement for tool box
drawers....

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466&highlight=show+toolbox

there's lots of other arrangement threads behind their search engine....
don't plan anything else that day...

 and I recommend ERNST  socket and wrench holders...
and if you want to see mine... it's here

http://jniolon.classicpickup.com/tools/NEWTOOLPAGE.HTML

later, john