Re: [Shop-talk] Tool cabinets

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool cabinets
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:13:00 GMT
Cc: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
I will second Jeff's tip about Craigslist if you have the time.Another option
is there are likely some liquidation places in the NE.I recently saw a few
pieces on the Atlanta Craigslist that were listed by an industrial liquidator
in the SE and they seemed to have a large supply of used Vidmar cabinets at
attractive prices.That would probably be best for you - find a couple of
Vidmars at a good price used. Matt