Re: [Shop-talk] radio/tv sync?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] radio/tv sync?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:23:07 -0700
Tim wrote:
> As you all know, there is a pretty significant delay between radio and
> TV when watching a football game.
>
> Is there a way to sync the radio and TV broadcasts of a sporting event?

Probably not easy.  One could pipe the audio from the radio into a computer
that was running a X second delay program if such exists.

I remember years ago when the Utah Jazz were playing in the NBA finals
against
the Bulls.  It was funny to have the radio I was listening to being
about a second
ahead of what was on the screen.  You'd know if the basket was made
before the
guy took the shot!

mjb.