Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Knowing what I know about the web, some paranoia is needed IMO.  Most likely
she has posted her hometown also. Having the plate online just speeds up the
search process. Fake plates can also be made. You wont know that the plates
have been used until you get the bills. It's just like identity theft. You
don't know until the damage is done, so therefore in my paranoid mind, I do
what I can to prevent it. It's kinda' like insurance. Some people have great
experiences with their insurance company, while others have to jump through
hoops.

<Jandkstone99@msn.com>
Friday, October 26, 2012 6:50 PM