Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:57:18 -0700
  Its just paranoia...that is all.

  The paranoid say that some one could get information from the license
number when they see the car on the web...maybe true...but what about
seeing the car drive down the road when your plate is in full display ?

   I post all my cars on the web and they all have their license numbers
on the pictures.  Many pictures are even on my website from which you
can find my address.  Its all about how paranoid you (or your daughter) is.

     mike