[Shop-talk] mojack

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] mojack
From: john niolon <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
bought a new ZTR mower last season and love it... but it's getting to the time
when service will be needed...  blade sharpening and such...  been looking at
the Mo-Jack mower lift systems and they look pretty neat... although somewhat
expensive... anyone have any experience pro/con with them??... anyone ever
build
a contraption like this ??   sold my a-frame this year (dummy) and really don't
have a safe way to lift this ZTR and get under it without my wife cashing in my
life insurance...

thanks
John

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a
wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer,

cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for
insects!...Lazarus Long