Re: [Shop-talk] schumacher SE4022 battery charger

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] schumacher SE4022 battery charger
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
A little googling on the model number shows the rectifiers may be blown. Based
on my experiences with other chargers with a similar issue, the rectifier
issue may have some merit. Seems you can purchase just the parts with a bit of
digging.   www.digikey.com has a good cross reference even if they surcharge
for being under minimum order.

Regards,
Brian

new schumacher SE4022 battery charger.  It's a good quality
>one for trucks,
etc.  We were using it the other day and it was working fine.
>While in use,
we heard a click and it stopped working.  Is anyone familar with
>these ??
Does it have a circuit breaker of fuse ???? I'd like to try to fix it
>since
it cost almost $350 last year.