Re: [Shop-talk] keyboard help

To: "Shannah Miller" <shannahquilts@gmail.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] keyboard help
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:51:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1336344610; bh=8zzXozKiY3tOQoK56VUxq4cZzeJVHRoET75/xCyWJAw=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=0f6E9KZhYoMlM2yahYG/PGPSEt28KR2PELcucvn2jI4pM3n+91dLmtn/RP8TFTVs9zEdhs6BxZgB/e6eR/MjkhN8hz6SqJZGeNvimTnKo++PYjs1J4I3feAmS/alDTyy1qvqoG8oCpuIyMORVxVn2lMdHkinv0rDKQ0H9ochQdE=
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
thanks Shannah,,,

strangest thing... I played with the Microsoft keyboard mapper under control panel for over an hour this a.m. and couldn't make the changes stick... it would show as reprogrammed, but when I went to excel... no new reprogramming.... this time it worked, must be the super moon.

so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v
so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v
so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v
so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v

see ??? thanks for your magical control of my keyboard... it's gonna make my life ssooo much easier now

john
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannah Miller" <shannahquilts@gmail.com>