[Shop-talk] Bio diesel question.

Subject: [Shop-talk] Bio diesel question.
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 22:14:50 -0400
I know lots of people burn used cooking oil in diesel vehicles.

And since my oil heat is basically diesel fuel, my question is...

Can I burn used cooking oil in my home heating oil tank?  If so, what do I
need to do with first?

For some background, I have two 360 gal tanks, and I'm only talking about
maybe a gallon of used cooking oil per month or two.

Also, I have my unit serviced every year.

Thanks. (anything I can do to save some money is helpful!)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson