[Shop-talk] Fw: Tim Mullen mail.megageek.com>

Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Tim Mullen mail.megageek.com>
From: jblair1948 at cox.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:30:42 -0400
Tim,

Like Eric (Inch), I too (John T. Blair) have saved many of your emails over the
years.  We miss your sage advice.

We don't really know what is wrong but we are keeping you in our prayers.

A stay in the hospital ain't no fun for anyone.  So get better
quickly and get the
h$%@ out of there.  Then you can get back to you shop and computer and
giving us all moral support as we fumble through our odd jobs in the shop.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction