[Shop-talk] Fw: Tim Mullen

Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Tim Mullen
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:05:03 -0400
Paul,
Can you see that Tim gets this? (Or at least email me an address to get it
to Tim's wife?)  I'm also cc'ing the email address that I have for Tim and
the shop talk list to make sure I get it to him.

Tim,

This is Eric (or "Inch") from Stop Talk list.  I just wanted to reach out
and let you know that there are lots of us here thinking about you.  I
just thought back over the years about things you personally  helped me.
Some quick ones that come to mind are...
-Advice on the difference between industrial and automotive air couplers
-Where to find quality jumper cable connectors
-How to do home front end alinements, and the tools needed
-And the merits of static balancing vs. high speed balancing of tires.

But mostly, I remember you taking the time to give me a detail list of
what I needed to do to store my truck for it's year long storage when I
got deployed to Iraq.  Advice that I had to use a second time to go to
Afghanistan afterwards.

You ended the email with "Good luck over there, and keep you head down."
(I still have the email)

Well, I kept my head down and may it home twice.  But now it's time for
you to "get your head up" and get back online.  Us shade tree mechanics
out here need your expertise!

So, get out of bed trooper and get back in that shop!!!  That's an order!!
(Don't forget, I'm a Captain in the US Army, so that really *IS* and
order!)

God Bless, and a speedy recovery from me (and all of the lugs on the Shop
talk list, I'm sure.) You are in our prayers.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

PS- yesterday I DIDN'T keep my head down and I broke my nose putting some
wood on a shelf.  Time to build yet another garage for MORE STUFF!!!!  8>)

----- Forwarded by Eric Petrevich/Megageek on 04/24/2012 13:58 -----

Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky at gmail.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
04/22/2012 11:38

"shop-talk at autox.team.net" <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Tim Mullen

All,

This message was relayed on a British car forum where Tim and I have both
been
active:

Hello everyone,

This is Tim Mullen's wife.

Tim had a massive episode of what we don't really know, but put him in ICU
for a few days with 100% ventilator.

Either a major stroke or ?????

Anyway, we need to get his brain firing on all cylinders.

I know he loves his cars and you guys.

If you post some comments (especially things that you might need help with
your cars) I want to read them to him and get his mind jump started.

As I know more I'll let you know.

He considers you all his best virtual friends. And some we have met at
various car shows

Jo Mullen

Tim has made a big contribution here over the years, so let's all hope for
quick, full recovery.

Jo, if you see this please allow us to help in any way we can.

Thanks,

Paul Parkanzky
paul at parkanzky.com

Shop-talk at autox.team.net