[Shop-talk] Steep curb/driveway fix?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Steep curb/driveway fix?
From: tputland at charter.net (Tim)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:51:55 -0400 (EDT)
My dad ended up using 3/4" (?) steel plate that I believe he source
faily cheap. It was working fine until a (big, not pickup style) truck
of some sort pulled into his driveway and bent them down. He flipped
them over but it didn't work out all that well. Last I saw they were
still a little humped up.

tim