[Shop-talk] Banjo Fitting for AC Fuel Pump

Subject: [Shop-talk] Banjo Fitting for AC Fuel Pump
From: jandkstone99 at msn.com (Jim Stone)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:09:58 -0500
I need to slightly re-route the fuel line on my Alpine so that it comes in at
90 degrees from the stock location.  I know I have a banjo fitting somewhere
around here, but for the life of me I cannot find it.  Does anyone know where
I can get one that will fit the AC pump?  It requires a 1/2" UNF (20 pitch)
thread at the fuel pump.  The fuel line is 3/16 ID, 5/16 OD and currently
attached with a compression fitting, but I can be flexible at that end.

Thanks.