Re: [Shop-talk] Shucky darn

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shucky darn
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:30:57 -0700
While I was typing the previous message the truck was idling, getting the
exhaust pipes hot again, burning off all the excess penetrent.  It worked.
With only half a dozen or so blows from a small sledge hammer on a long
7/8 wrench the old sensor started to turn.

Got it out, got the new one in and connected, hopefully tomorrow all the
emissions system "Not Ready"codes will go away.  Then I can get the
darn thing inspected, perhaps, and be legal once again.  The temp permit
expires friday, so I don't have much time.

I know, everyone one of you send me $100 using the donate link below and
I'll
just buy a shiny new truck - that's the ticket!  Okay, just take this as
an early
reminder that the annual Team.Net fund drive will be coming up in a couple
of months - be forewarned!

mjb.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums