Re: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN

To: john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN
From: Shannah Miller <shannahquilts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:04:40 -0800
I do, I have a few different tool boxes/bags for different jobs.
It's tons easier to find the tool I want if it's in the box with all
the other tools for that kind of job.  (Plumbing, electrical,
stained glass, minor household, etc.)  Since I share my tools
with my family, this reduces lost tools.

In terms of washing parts in the dishwasher, while I would not
recommend it, I can see why people might do it.  To get the
dishwasher clean, you can try running it on a cycle with some
sort of lemon drink mix in it.  Kool-Aid unsweetened is the best,
although Country Time Lemonaid mix does a pretty good job.

I agree about having a washing machine for the shop.  I like
to use towels for most shop stuff, and really don't like washing
them in the regular clothes washer.  I'm planning to put a
clothesline in my garage for hanging them to dry.  This one
does a great job - "Leifheit 83040 Rollfix Mounted Retractable
Clothes Dryer".

Shannah

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums