Re: [Shop-talk] What fun - O2 sensor

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] What fun - O2 sensor
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 00:52:33 -0500
Mark,

What tool are you using to attempt this?  There are a number of
different styles of sockets, and sometimes one works where the other
doesn't.  I bought this "Alltrade 648625 Oxygen Sensor Socket Tool
Set" at Amazon for $27.   The flatter one fit where the others
wouldn't.  I wasn't working on an S10, so as they say, YMMV.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net