Re: [Shop-talk] radiator cooling fan for a test stand

To: "'john niolon'" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "'shop-talk'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] radiator cooling fan for a test stand
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:58:06 -0500
Did the Caddy you got the radiator from have an electric fan?

Otherwise, do you have any You-Pull-It style yards in your area?  If you do,
you could walk the yard until you come across a setup that is 'just right.'
And you never know what else you'll come across that you desperately needed
exploring one of those places.

-Paul P.