[Shop-talk] radiator cooling fan for a test stand

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] radiator cooling fan for a test stand
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:54:17 -0600
I'm building a engine test stand for the '53s engine... a 460...

got everything rounded up and welded together and have a Caddy radiator to
cool it with... I need a suggestion for a cooling fan.

Want to find one from a junk yard but they want make and model to know what to
look for..

radiator is huge... probably  18" hi and 28" wide..... a nice dual fan set up
would be nice....

tell me some makes/models that might have a fan that would give me good flow
thru this radiator...

thanks
John

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can, in all the places you can,
at all the times you can,
to all the people you can, as long as ever you can "

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums