[Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools

Subject: [Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:12:28 -0500
Yeah, I guess I was just thinking of the 'ick' factor.  It must be legal
and not-entirely-deadly because people are doing it.  I just don't think
I want to be around when they're doing it.

Which must be a personal...whatever the opposite of blind spot is,
because I happily stand around car exhausts and have worked on cars and
motorcycles indoors...while they're running.  After that, waste oil
burning on the other side of a heat exchanger is probably nothing.   :-)