Re: [Shop-talk] reprinting tool receipts--was tool comparison

To: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] reprinting tool receipts--was tool comparison
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:04:34 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM, BJNoSHOV8 wrote:

"I didn't register the tools when I bought them, and I don't know if I
have the receipts anymore.  I'm thinking about sending in the batteries
to see if they will warranty them anyway."

I don't know about Home Depot, but Best Buy can reprint old receipts if
you paid with a credit or debit card--I don't know about a check. I do
not know how far back they can go, but it might be worth it to check
with the store where you bought the tools to see if the receipts can be
reproduced.

If you try this, please let us know if it works.

Tim

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums