[Shop-talk] Milwaukee vs Dewalt cordless Hex Impact Driver

Subject: [Shop-talk] Milwaukee vs Dewalt cordless Hex Impact Driver
From: nick at landform.co.uk (nick brearley)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:53:18 +0000
On 24/11/2011 21:48, Wayne wrote:
>   But I think the "more voltage is better" is BS for many jobs.

Couple of years ago I bought a Bosch 10.8v li-ion screwdriver. Great
little tool, so much so that this year I bought the drill and impact
driver from the same range. The advantage is that they are genuinely
pocketable and the performance/size ratio is very high. The result is
that I go from these tools to 240v and the Dewalt 14.4v drill stays in
the box unless the hammer facility is needed.

Nick Brearley