[Shop-talk] OK my last question (well, for now)

Subject: [Shop-talk] OK my last question (well, for now)
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:52:11 -0500
I have a small bathroom that I would like to add a heater to.  Actually,
let me back up a bit.

When I moved into this house, I planned on redoing most of it, so I
haven't been spending money renovating things.

Of course, this bathroom was cold and small, so I decided to fix it up for
my GF.  I completely gutted it and found there wasn't any insulation in
any way (and two walls and the ceiling were exterior!)

So I added nice insulation to the exterior walls when I re sheet rocked
the bathroom.

But now, the bathroom is even COLDER then before.  Does anyone know how
this could happen?

So, to my real question, I wanted to mount a heater to the top of the
wall, opposite the shower so it can blow hot air into it.  My question is,
is there a danger if the water splashes the heater?

If so, is there a heater for this type of application?

I'm just looking for a small electric heater.  Either one that can plugged
in or hardwired.

TIA!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson