[Shop-talk] Need advice on shipping 1500 lbs from California to Minnesot

Subject: [Shop-talk] Need advice on shipping 1500 lbs from California to Minnesota ...
From: jfbriggs at sbcglobal.net (John B)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 23:45:57 -0500
www.freightquote.com might have what you are looking for.  No interest.....

John

-----Original Message-----
From: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Arvid Jedlicka
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 1:26 PM
To: shop-talk
Subject: [Shop-talk] Need advice on shipping 1500 lbs from California to
Minnesota ...

I have an opportunity to buy a mill. The owner is willing to palletize it.
Now all I need to do is figure out how to engage a freight company to go to
his house with a tailgate lift, he has a pallet jack and can get it on the
tailgate, then have the freight company do it's thing to get it to my
driveway and do the tailgate lift thing a second time.

Any suggestions on where to start with something like this?

Thanks,
Arvid

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums