Re: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:30:43 -0400
Paul writes...
>Buy a plane ticket to NY.  Go to Chinatown and purchase a cheap knock
>off with similar clasps.  Transfer to new purse.

If you send me a picture with name and brand, I'll hit the city for you to
find it.  Saves you the cost of a plane ticket.

BTW, if you have a friend that knows Chinese, have him search websites in
China.  Every button, clasp, and snap of every brand purse and belt is
available in the grey markets.  You may have to buy a case of them, but I
bet a case will cost less than a dinner for two.  I only know thins from
my police days working with the counterfeit guys.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums