Re: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related

To: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related
From: Kirby Vaughan <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:49:23 -0700 (PDT)
Scott,
Try Ottofrei.com . If they don't have a replacement clasp then you
won't likely be able to find one. You might have to buy two to get an exact
match but worth it for points...
By the way, they have excellent prices on the
small Smith oxy/acetylene torch and the Hoke torch if you want to pad your
order. (Sounds fair to me...)
Kirby...