Re: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related

To: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:59:12 -0400
Does the strap ever need to come off the purse?  A couple dabs of epoxy and
you can solve the problem by permanently closing the clasp.  If you are
careful you can inject it into the mechanism without it showing anywhere and
you won't be doing any cosmetic damage.

-Paul

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums