[Shop-talk] Volvo XC60

Subject: [Shop-talk] Volvo XC60
From: jibjib at att.net (Jack Brooks)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:45:17 -0700
Hopefully, you are looking at the inline 2.5T turbo, not the dual turbo 6,
which in prior years has not necessarily been a great engine.  We have an
XC90 with the 2.5T and it drives the moderately heavy vehicle quite nicely
with decent mileage, huge torque and is considered a bulletproof engine.  I
don't know the XC60 at all.

Jack