[Shop-talk] Streamlight Batteries

Subject: [Shop-talk] Streamlight Batteries
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 21:58:12 -0500
The battery at that link looks like a generic model, not Streamlight
brand which seems to be much higher, so this might be the cheaper
option.  I'm not sure about the exact cells you need but you might be
able to buy replacement cells at RadioShack and put them together
yourself.  Or if you have a Batteries+ store nearby they would build a
battery for you.  I don't know what the cost would be though.