[Shop-talk] Tunneling drain pipe down a hill?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Tunneling drain pipe down a hill?
From: cavanadd at frontier.com (David C.)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:26:59 -0700
I think what you're looking for is SDR 35 sewer and drain pipe.  It's
typically used for septic drain fields.  Any place that sells irrigation
and plumbing supplies should carry it.  The Borgs might not.  (I have
plumbed my shop dust collection system with 4" S&D pipe.)

As for your main problem, I'm afraid I have no ideas.