[Shop-talk] Recommendations wanted re: used pick-up trucks

Subject: [Shop-talk] Recommendations wanted re: used pick-up trucks
From: gsteve at hammatt.com (Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:40:16 -0700
I knew that I should have gone into a little more detail
with the odor problem.  We've tried THREE times to have
the truck professionally detailed and the smoke odor
removed (it wasn't that bad to start with, according to
my personal sniffer), but after up to 5 days with the
ozone generator each time, there is still an odor.  Everything
has been cleaned, etc., but the wife can still smell it.
Thanks
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA