[Shop-talk] battery rebuilders?

Subject: [Shop-talk] battery rebuilders?
From: jniolon at bham.rr.com (john niolon)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 08:35:16 -0500
Mark   I have a box full of (12) Dewalts, Craftsman and Makitas (from work)
I'm about to send off to Primecell
http://www.primecell.com/pctools.htm   they rebuild YOUR pack with new cells
supposedly rated higher than the originals giving 20-30% longer life between
charges...   can't critique them yet but will report later... you might want
to give them a look

a typical 12volt (regardless of brand) runs 33.00 for a rebuild or 47.00 for
an upgrade to NIMH.  best prices I've found for stronger batteries... but
you need to make sure your charger will charge NIMH.  The will also replace
latches/repair cases as needed no charge....  their price list is online

no connection with them... and hopefully will be a satisfied customer

later
John