Re: [Shop-talk] Compressed Air Lines, RapidAir

To: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Compressed Air Lines, RapidAir
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 18:39:49 -0400
If you plan on doing any car painting with the air system, I would
recommend copper for it's ability to pull the heat and moisture out of
the air.  I don't know if this hose is dramatically different than using
plastic piping, but I've heard of catastrophic failures where shards
were thrown into the work area.  Just my 2 cents   John Mitchell