[Shop-talk] Water testing

Subject: [Shop-talk] Water testing
From: shop at shariconglobal.com (Aric)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:56:08 -0400
Funny timing, as we just got back the results from the test samples we sent
to http://www.h2otest.com/index.html last week.  Unfortunately their link to
the sample report doesn't work, but if anyone wants to see ours just drop me
an email off-list.  On a side note, I dropped our samples off in person
since they are fairly local to us (they're just north of Reading, PA) and we
had a deadline to meet.  The the people there were quite courtious and
knowledgable, and apparently they've been in business 40 or 50 years (and
only do testing).

-aric.