Re: [Shop-talk] Water testing

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water testing
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:16:58 -0400
On 7/15/2011 12:54 PM, eric@megageek.com wrote:
> Does anyone know of a creditable place that I can send water samples to? I
> would prefer to take the samples myself and send them in.

I sent my well water off to these guys a few years ago:
http://www.e-watertest.com/

Don't know how one would verify their results, but they seem legit and
they're still in biz 4+ years later.  IIRC, they were about $125 for the
whole panel with mass spectroscopy for over 100 contaminants.

Eric -- I'll send you a copy of the report off list (or anyone else that
wants)

-Wayne

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums