[Shop-talk] Grass Pavers

Subject: [Shop-talk] Grass Pavers
From: jandkstone99 at msn.com (Jim Stone)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:23:07 -0500
That is certainly something I would do, if this were going to be used as a
garage space.  I have a friend who was literally seconds from a disaster due
to a fire in a garage that was below her children's bedroom.  They all got out
of the house just a few seconds before the cars exploded and completely wiped
out the area that had been the bedroom.  So, I wasn't just winking when I said
it was designed to hold an Alpine but not qualify as a garage.  I don't know
if I will ever use it as an active workspace, as the actual garage has a very
nice work bay in it already.  But the odds are very good that one of my two
project cars will be stored there at some point; neither has an engine or a
gas tank.

The design of the space would make sprinklers very easy to add if I ever
decided do do it differently.  Thanks for the reminder, just in case that day
comes.