[Shop-talk] Wifi to the garage

Subject: [Shop-talk] Wifi to the garage
From: pat at hornesystemstx.com (Pat Horne)
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 06:45:15 -0500
Bob,

You can try relocating your wireless router, even a small move can have
a large effect.

Other than that, you may have to add either a wireless repeater
(available from most computer outlets), or add a wireless access point
and a directional antenna.

I installed an access point and directional antenna to get from the
house to a brick house about 1/2 mile away. The laptop in the brick
house gets strong signals all the time, even through the sparse trees
and the bricks.

If you need more help please let me know.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bob Nogueira, On 7/1/2011 10:56 PM: