Re: [Shop-talk] Parts solvent

To: Gil Fuqua <Gil.Fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Parts solvent
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:38:40 -0400
I bought 5 gallons of super agitene today.  They have a version with a
higher flashpoint of 141 degrees, which makes it a little safer than
mineral spirits.  My parts washer has a lid that closes automatically if
it senses high temperature.  I keep all sorts of things in my shop that
are flammable, so I'm not especially worried about this. I think I will
try to add some sort of a filter system. Thanks for everyone's
reply.     John Mitchell