[Shop-talk] Pulsing brakes

Subject: [Shop-talk] Pulsing brakes
From: jibjib at att.net (Jack Brooks)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:09:25 -0700
Karl,

Thanks for even better than Brembo info, as I'll bet they are less
expensive.

I called tire rack for Akebono pads.  They didn't have them in stock and
suggested a similar pad at 25% less than the Akebono.  They are great pads
and I'll buy them again too.  Hopefully, I'll find the Centrics to be the
same or I'll find something local.

Thanks,

Jack