[Shop-talk] Shop ideas for a mobility scooter.

Subject: [Shop-talk] Shop ideas for a mobility scooter.
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:12:21 -0400
OK, you know the little scooters that people are riding around on now.
Rascals and such.

I just ended up with a used one and before I "put it up on the block" I
was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas that I could use this for.
Making it remote control would be trivial.

But does anyone have any ideas on what to make with it?

Here is the one I have...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pride-Mobility-3-Wheel-Legend-Electric-Scooter-/370316398640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563893d030#ht_2880wt_1139
<

Of course, all work will be done in the Garage M'hal, so this is shop
related.  8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson