Re: [Shop-talk] the air saga continues

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] the air saga continues
From: "David C." <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:44:13 -0700
Arvid Jedlicka wrote:
> The HF drain ... and they are not the only ones to market this particular
> type ... hooks to the line that goes to the unloader line on the
> compressor.

I had one of these on my system for about six months.  Eventually scale
and crap built up on the guts of the dump valve and it started leaking,
and I took it off.  Most of the parts are sitting in a can on one of the
workbenches.  I'll probably eventually put in one of the electric timer
models, probably when I move the compressor to a shed behind the shop.
For now I just open the valve on the bottom of the tank when I remember.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums