Re: [Shop-talk] HIGH pressure compressed air?

To: thenicholls@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] HIGH pressure compressed air?
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:23:24 -0400
There is some kind of regulator mechanism in the gun that reduces the pressure.
 The paintball doesn't have that much pressure behind it.  You want the
pressure behind the projectile to be more constant from the first paintball
fired to the last paintball fired.  But if you picked up some of the really
light reservoirs that some of the guns use you would be amazed that they could
hold that much pressure.

CO2 works fine for some of those applications, except at low temperatures.
THere are some competition airguns made for CO2, but the best ones nowadays are
using just plain compressed air.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums