[Shop-talk] Removing Vinyl

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Removing Vinyl
From: pdqtr6@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 23:41:36 +0000 (UTC)
I have the task at work of removing a lot of vinyl lettering from the sides of
the 2 company delivery vans.B  The lettering and logos have been on the vans
since they were new several years ago, and are quite secure.B  Are there any
tips or (better yet) trade secrets that you can share?B  I have a real heat
gun (not a hair dryer), a fresh can of 3M adhesive remover, and an old razor
blade scraper (which scares the s**t out of me).B  Unfortunately, I also have
an impatient boss.

Thanks for any help...B  Tom Walling

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums