[Shop-talk] OT: Well Water Pressure Tanks

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT: Well Water Pressure Tanks
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott Hall)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:34:53 -0400
I don't have any answers, but I'm also very interested.  We have only
wells for water here, and our water pressure is always problematic, to
say nothing of it randomly cutting off entirely at one house.  I'd
really like to better understand the entire system so I could repair and
upgrade.

And here, at least, the issues isn't lack of water in the well--there's
enough ground water here to power a dam--it's all about the
installation, I suspect.

This really isn't the list for it, I suspect, but if anyone knows of a
good online resource for well plumbing, and filtration (one house has
incredible amounts of silt in the well water), I'd love to hear about
it.  I've accepted that part of living here entails becoming a plumber
(and electrician, and, and, and...)