[Shop-talk] Web based shop manuals

Subject: [Shop-talk] Web based shop manuals
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:58:29 -0400
I used to subscribe to alldatadiy.com for their service manuals on
vehicles.  I let my subscription run out.

When I was re-subscribing I remembered it wasn't that great.  Does anyone
have any recommendations on sites for service manuals?

I don't mind paying for such a service (alldatadiy was like $20 a year)
but free is better if available.

Moose
Waldo Emerson