[Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters

Subject: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters
From: peterwmurray at gmail.com (Peter Murray)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:42:16 -0500
I am looking at putting this on my house, where I just want the water
to exit the roof without running down the walls or creating valleys in
my beds...

http://www.rainhandler.com/

They are working very well at a friend's house. Installation is pretty
simple.

-Peter

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Jack Brooks <jibjib at att.net> wrote:
> David,
>
> A friend of mine installed some foam inserts from Costco.  He is on his
> third season and no issues with pine/spruce needles here in the great
> Seattle area.  I'm installing them next year when they go on sale at about
> $40/32 linear feet.
>
> GutterStuffR
> Self-installed Gutter Filter
> Seals Out Leaves While Allowing Large Volumes Of Water To Flow
> 32 Linear Feet
> Item # 450980

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11490677&search=gutter&Mo=1

&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&

N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:B

C&Ne=4000000&D=gutter&Ntt=gutter&No=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=