[Shop-talk] Audiovox CC

Subject: [Shop-talk] Audiovox CC
From: mbarre at juno.com (Matt)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 22:13:45 GMT
Years ago I had installed an aftermarket speed control on a 78 280Z.
It worked great but a few times I problems when the sensor that detected the
magnets I had attached to the drive shaft bot moved out of alignment.
I imagine losing a magnet(s) from the drive shaft would cause a problem as
well.

Matt