[Shop-talk] Audiovox CC

Subject: [Shop-talk] Audiovox CC
From: pat at hornesystemstx.com (Pat Horne)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:43:59 -0600
Is the break pedal switch working? IF it uses the brake light switch to
sense brake activation, the voltage should be zero and go high when the
brakes are applied.

If the controller was a universal controller that works with automatic
and manual transmissions, check that the wiring for the clutch switch is
as it should be - normally closed, with clutch activation opening the
circuit.

Can you send me a copy of the wiring drawing?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Ronnie Day, On 1/6/2011 11:04 AM: