Re: [Shop-talk] Phone line management

To: "Peter J. Thomas" <pj_thomas@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Phone line management
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:53:27 -0800
The second phone line is a good one. The business line would be deductible,
whereas a baseball bat would not, and could lead to incarceration...

On Jan 28, 2011, at 3:28 PM, "Peter J. Thomas" <pj_thomas@comcast.net> wrote:

> My daughter and her friends are out of control.  They use the home
endlessly.  I work from home; lots of missed calls, either she ignores/misses
the call waiting or conference calls which disables the call waiting. I tried
to reason with my daughter and it works for about an hour.  I've asked her to
explain to her friends I use the phone for work and they should wait til the
evening to call, call once and not do not keep calling over and over again, to
no avail.

> I'm looking for something to manage the incoming and outgoing calls.
Ideally, it would go inline and intercept all incoming calls, filter certain
numbers limiting the number of calls, length of calls and time of cay that
they can be call and be called.