Re: [Shop-talk] Best dishwasher?

To: "'David Scheidt'" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>, "'shop-talk'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Best dishwasher?
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:20:49 -0600
Thanks but...
I checked the pump output, and have confirmed that the upper spray bars
aren't moving.  I just haven't taken the pump out and apart yet because the
seal is a pisser - it took 3 tries to get it in properly and sealed last
time.

Even plain water would do better than it's been lately.  And we've been
phosphate-free here in the NE quadrant of the Peoples Republic of Illinois
for decades.  You have to go out of at least the Chicago area to buy "real"
detergents.  We used to do that but don't bother any more, so we've been
using castrated detergents for years.