Re: [Shop-talk] vice paint

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] vice paint
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:39:30 -0800
I'd be looking at a zinc rich urethane based paint like many folks use on
car undercarriages.  The zinc will help avoid rust from starting in
scratches, etc.

I think the original application is a steel coating for bridges.  Some are
UV stable, some are not and need top coating.  Either way, however, pounding
is going to take it's toll on any finish.

Jack